Hi, my name is Peter Leow. I have started this blog with the aim to help anyone who wish to learn coding. I will achieve this by publishing articles and books on a wide range of software development and machine learning topics.
Lately, I have added a
Q&A page that lists the links to the many questions that I have helped to answer at Code Project. I am still in the process of adding more links that date back as far as 2013. Once it is complete, you may find the answer to your question there.
Besides coding, artificial intelligence is another field that I have a great interest in and I intend to post articles on this area too.
As software engineer and system analyst, I have more than 16 years of teaching and software development experience in open source as well as proprietary technologies. An avid pursuer of knowledge and advocate for lifelong learning, I have gone on to complete a Master degree in 2013.
A prolific writer and active solution provider at Code Project,
I have garnered the following awards for my contribution and participation to the coding community:
- Best Mobile Article of January 2017 – First Prize
- Code Project MVP (Most Valuable Professional) 2017.
- Code Project MVP 2016.
- Code Project MVP 2015.
- Best Mobile Articles of September 2014 – Second Prize
- Best Mobile Articles of August 2014 – Second Prize
- Second prize winner in Article Competition on Android development organized by www.codeproject.com.
- Winner in Article Competition on HTML5 and CSS3 organized by www.codeproject.com, and garnered 4 winning and 2 honorable mentioned articles.
Check out my publications @ Amazon Author Central.
Last but not least, follow me on twitter @peterleowblog.